Curve4's new Verify Tool calculates G7 conformance according to the most up-to-date IDEAlliance specifications and returns the results in a clear visual format.
Whether you're looking for G7 Grayscale, G7 Targeted, or G7 ColorSpace compliance, or simply wanting to verify a Color Proof, the Verify Tool summarizes your results with a clear PASS / FAIL badge.
Each color patch used is graphically displayed in comparison to the reference color. Any patches missing from your target will clearly show up in the display.
And if you want SCCA-based (Substrate-Corrected Colorimetric Aims) calculations, Verify can easily handle it, along with subtle G7 differences such as Custom Gray balance.
In short, the Verify Tool gives you confidence in your G7 conformance while remaining easy and flexible to use.
- Clear indication of missing target patches -->
- Failure summary and pointers
- Combine multiple targets' patches to calculate compliance
- Supports new TC1617 target
- Supports any target or combination of targets containing the required patches, in any layout or order
- Click 'New', measure, done
- Fully compliant to 2015 G7 Master Certification requirements
- Set up Reference presets for error-free operator use
G7 Master (2015) Compliance
Including optional SCCA, Custom Gray and Proof / Production Tolerances
- Tonality (weighted ΔL* for K and CMY) and Gray Balance (weighted ΔCh for CMY)
- G7 Grayscale metrics
- Substrate, CMYK and RGB Solids
- G7 Targeted metrics
- Avg ΔE 2000 and 95th Percentile over the entire IT8.7/4 target
Basic Color Proof
- For when you simply want to Verify a proof. Any target is supported.